Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Faceshop Facial Wash

So I bought facial wash from Faceshop at GMARKET, or qoo10 whichever deems fit, at a very good price of $15.60 for 4 tubes!!! That's like $3.90 for 1!... Oh well, there was a sale and I bought it like way back in October!
So I only managed to try it only this month! I bought the Herb Day 365 Cleansing Foam in Mung Bean Foam and Aloe Foam. Since I bought 4 tubes, I reckoned it will last me for 1 full year! HAHAHAHAHAH

HONESTLY, I love the Mung Bean Foam!
It smells really nice and the it leaves the face feeling clean and fresh, I swear! For someone who has oily skin, I really enjoy this facial wash!
 You just need to squeeze that much foam and then lather it onto your face!


Usually, I get high when I washed my face in the morning and especially after a hard day at school!



 After the wash, I feel fresh!


 Tee hee!


After washing my face with Faceshop, Herb Day 365 Cleansing Foam in Mung Bean, I am ready to go out and see the world!

No comments:

Post a Comment