Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Freshkon Alluring Eyes - Magnetic Grey

Okay, so I finally maxed up my mistry grey and groovy green from freshkon. Apparently, I managed to use them for about 2 months! *applause

So today, my review will be from another Freshkon contact lens, the Freshkon Alluring Eyes series in Magnetic Grey!


That's the packaging and how it looks like in the lens cases. I'm so excited when I got these lens! Had a promotion while I was holidaying in Malaysia.
As you can see, its diameter is just nice 14.2mm and it fits PERFECTLY on my eyes!


So, these are the shots before I wore them and ONLY on my RIGHT eye! The difference is very much OBVIOUS! My pupils are consider small and I prefer it to be enhanced. 


Before my Magnetic Grey and when I wore them! What a huge difference it makes! Aniways, I have to say these are by far, my favorite lens when it comes to enlarging my eyes! The color is awesome! Its not TOO fake like when those who wore large black circle lenses and you know something is UP.. How come their pupils are so BLACK and fake!


Somehow, I don't get that when I'm wearing Freshkon Alluring Eyes - Magnetic Grey. Its very natural and the grey sits very well with my dark eyes. My friends can't even tell I did something to enhance the size of my pupils because the color is just subtle and very well blended!


So here's the last picture of how it looks like and the color! See how nice the grey sits and settles in? And notice how small my pupils are? Hahahahahahaha.

If you want to enhance your eyes and make it bigger and larger, this series is highly recommended! I wore them for more than 8 hours and it did not dry up my eyes. Maybe its because I'm used to Freshkon.

Its very comfortable for me, like any other freshkon colored lens.

3 comments:

  1. I really want to try these, but I'm not sure how they will look on light colored eyes. I like the idea of making the eyes look larger, do you happen to have any recommendations for someone with blue eyes?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi!!! you can try the Freshkon Alluring Series... http://www.softlenseye.com/_usr_upload_file/freshkon-alluring-eyes-new.jpg

    But, they don't have it in blue color though... They have it in mostly black and brown.. But if you want these colors, yes, it will be black and totally cover your blue eyes...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great review, thanks for sharing it here !


    I love the way you present your blog post , i surely visit here more often

    Just for your info. you can also check out www.contactlensxchange.com for more exciting brand colored circle lenses.

    Enjoy and stay pretty : )

    Makiyo Momoko

    ReplyDelete