Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Eye Candy - Bulle (Blue Grey) Review

Soft lens shop: http://softlens-shop.blogspot.sg/2012/11/new-eye-candy-lens.html, is currently stocking its brand new Eye Candy, Blue Grey exclusively at Q0010!!! http://list.qoo10.sg/item/EYE-CANDY-CONTACT-LENS-BULLE-CLASSIC/407634915

I MANAGED to grab these babies way back in March 2013 and are using it currently.

If you are one of those who fancy those cute little black spikes on their contact lens, THESE babies are for you! The design is SO UNIQUE and it looks so natural in the eyes!!!


Look how gorgeous and subtle when I wear it!!!... and the COLOR is awesome! I would say, its more towards the "blue" side, but when you take pics with flash, it will turn out more "grey"....


It is made of Silicone Hydrogel and according to many website, it is one of the most comfortable colored lenses material out there!

But for me, I think my eyes don't really suit Silicone Hydrogel. Maybe I'm slightly allergic to it, because my eyes will look red after a few hours of wear. It starts off with extreme comfort, but after a few hours, I will notice blood shots on my eyes and I will be forced to take it out!

So far, FRESHLOOK colorblends has the same problem too! Freshlook uses phemfilcon A and I will have blood shot eyes if I wear it inside the air con room!

Funny, cos I don't experience any redness on my eyes when I used Geo lenses.

So I can't really tell and rate this product nor can I give a good review on these lenses, cos I can only wear it for a max of 4-5 hours! But as for comfort wise, it is COMFORTABLE, but I will notice blood shot in my eyes after 5 hours.

As for the color and design, I ABSOLUTELY ADORE it!... I LOVE the color and the black tiny spikes! It makes it so unique! Even my friends compliment that the lens look gorgeous!

Let the picture speaks for itself!


If you are looking for other brands that carries those kind of tiny black spikes on the edge of their lenses, you can try these lens.

Misaki lens, M30 and M40 series: http://www.misakicon.com/products.php
Neo Glamour series: http://www.honeycolor.com/neo/neo-glamour.html

Cam whore time!


No comments:

Post a Comment