Saturday, September 7, 2013

Freshlook colorblends GRAY review

A bit of color contact lens history.. I started wearing them when I was like 17, and I stopped when I started working. I LOVE colored contact lens back then and I remembered that my first colored contact lens were from FRESHLOOK Colors in Gray.

Well, they don't have that anymore and currently features the Freshlook Colorblends series.

I LOVE LOVE LOVE Gray/Grey colored contact lens. Personally, it suits Asian skin tone very well.


I love the color and details of the lens itself! It has like 3 different tones. Loves it!


It doesn't have that thick limbal ring which some of the colored contact lens users preferred, and though I have to admit, I'll prefer to have a slight obvious limbal ring for this color.

My reviews:
COMFORT (7.5/10)
I would say, its better than the Freshlook Colorblends Pure Hazel. Weird actually, but for comfort wise again.. NOT A FAN! :P

COLOR/DESIGN (8/10):
I absolutely ADORE the color! It brings out your eyes which somehow made it sparkle! My close friends told me that its very subtle and looks really amazing. 

During the night, its not that obvious, unless you are taking a picture using flash. But for a day wearer, its absolutely gorgeous! The gray blends very well with those users who owns dark or practically black colored eyes!

And no, these lenses doesn't enlarged your pupils' eyes. 


If you are using those Digital camera, you don't have to worry. The colors will be very obvious during the shoots.

If you are using iPhone or like myself a Samsung galaxy S4, the colors turned out quite well! I'm surprised!



Will I be buying this color again? Not sure. If I have another gray lens which is better in comfort, I won't come back to Freshlook. But the color is simply stunning! A huge fan of the color, not the comfort.

No comments:

Post a Comment