Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Freshkon Color Fusion - Baby Aqua


Freshkon Color Fusion in baby aqua is currently my new eye color for the month of August! ;)
And as usual, FRESHKON is very, VERY comfortable in my eyes.


Managed to grab these babies at VERY AFFORDABLE and really out of the sale kinda purchase! I got 4 pairs for the price of $60/-!!! THAT is like SUPER CHEAP!!!...

Where can you get cheap colored lens from Freshkon at such prices?!?!...


Honestly, I LOVE this color! Its a mix of turquoise and opaque blue... I find it more towards to bluish grey...


The color is simply gorgeous! :)

CAMWHORE time!




Matches my TEE very well... 

1 comment:

  1. Hi there! I've never worn color contact lenses before, and I've just ordered them without doing any research (terrible mistake). I was going for a subtle grey type color and I thought that, because my eyes are dark dark brown (almost black), the colors wouldnt pop as much... What do you think? I ordered Baby Aqua, Cool Green and Shimmering Grey I believe.
    Thanks for the blog post! Found it incredibly useful xo
    www.ansaddiction.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete