Saturday, December 14, 2013

Green lens

So, I bought these lens way back this year. I can't remember when exactly but I was in Batam.



I can't remember how much it cost, but what I like abt the lens is because of the color as well as the details of the lens at the limbal rings... It has SPIKES at the edges of the lens. LOVE it!

That's the brand - Qrious.


I really love the color and it looks amazing! Its very vibrant and the color suits my skin tone a lot!
BUT, the comfort level is so ANNOYING! I wore it for 4 hours and it hurts like a bitch!


I remembered I was out the other day and the lens keep shifting and ended up hurting my right eye that I had to take it out! ANNOYING much!


So, yes.. This is probably why I don't trust contact lens that does not have a substantial branding... Sucks to the max!

No comments:

Post a Comment