Saturday, October 20, 2012

Geomedical Princess Flower

I made 2 purchases of circle lens from Softlens Shop and got a free pair from them, under the series Geomedical Princess Flower. Their website:- http://list.qoo10.sg/item/CONTACT-LENS-GEO-ALL-IN-STOCK/403567096

You have to be Qoo10 member.


There was a defect in the lens and I managed to get it exchange after I showed them the pictures of the defect and they have excellent customer service where they will get back to you ASAP when you email them!

On to the lens! 
This is the Geo Princess Flower series, WT B94 (Brown). I don't usually like brown lens but since it was free, I couldn't resist saying NO!
Their specifications:
Diameter: 15.00mm
B.C:  8.7mm
Water : 38%
Life span: 1 year!

This is what the pattern of the lens looked like. At first I was afraid that the "flower" design will be to obvious when I wore them, but to my surprise, it was almost non existence!

No time to style my hair! (hahaha).  The lens and color is very subtle and the enlargement effect is amazing!

Close up shot! My eyes is now ENLARGED!

Compare the right (wearing) and left (not wearing):-

Look at how it enlarges my iris! It's a 15.00mm!! 

Now for my honest review!

COMFORT: (9/10)
I can wear this lens for up to 6 hours before I feel very tired. They are damn comfortable to wear and I hardly need eye drops, but as you know, circle lens are meant to be worn not more than 8 hours!

COLOR / DESIGN: (8/10)
I don't like the design when its out from my eyes, but when I wear it, its very subtle and it really enhances my eyes! The brown is very dark and it doesn't quite show when you wear them. No one actually notices that I was wearing a brown lens unless they literally stare at my eyes.

ENLARGEMENT: (10/10)
It is HUGE for me, which I like, since I have small eyes.

OVERALL: (8/10)
I love the lens so much! It gives you a very lively pair of eyes, stunning yet its not so dramatic. I mean, I don't want to look like some Ken dolls, or those Anime characters. This lens are definitely my favorite to enlarge my eyes!

Grab yours today from softlens shop! Very good service and honest online retailers! It took them only 2 days to deliver my lens! Have fun shopping with them! :))


Look how grumpy I looked without my circle lens! Hahahaha.

No comments:

Post a Comment