Friday, October 26, 2012

Freshkon VS Geomedical

So here's a comparison for Freshkon Cool Green VS Geomedical Nudy Soul Kiwi Green!

The top lens are from freshkon cool green where else the one below are the geomedical nudy soul kiwi green!

Honestly, these 2 are my favourite green colored contact lenses!
The right eye is Geo - Nudy Soul Kiwi Green vs the left eye Freshkon - Cool Green.
My right eye appears to be bigger maybe due to the limbal ring which Nudy Soul has! But if you happened to look at the brightness in color, freshkon wins hands down!

Just another close up shots to show you how the colors fair! I still like both of my greens lens, but if I were to choose, I love my Nudy Soul Kiwi Green!

I need to style my hair! HAHAHAHAHA...

And if you happened to notice, Freshkon Cool Green appeared to be more fake and too dramatic because the green is very bright, where else if you notice Nudy Soul Kiwi Green is more subtle and looks much softer  and gives a very much bigger eye definition!

I know which ones are my favorite!... :D I should try going out with my 2 different green colored lens and asked strangers which ones suit me! Just for research purposes! Hahahahaha

1 comment:

  1. The Nudy Soul ones definitely looked more natural - I seriously believed for a second that that was your actual, rare eye color based on the right eye alone! :o

    ReplyDelete