Tuesday, November 13, 2012

New Snail+EGF Repairing Gel Cream

I am a huge fan of Qoo10! and there was a sale recently and I simply had to grab a box of moisturizing cream. It was on sale $12.90 for a 50g. Its currently going at that price now!... so do check it out!
New Snail+EGF repairing Gel Cream

It took 7 days for it to arrive at my doorstep! Very fast I consider, since its flown all the way from Korea! It comes wrapped up in a pinkish red packaging with bubble wrap!

I'll end up bursting all the bubbles! Hahahah.

It came with a free sample of repairing BB cream! Here's what the official product has to say:-
" Take care of your skin, keeping it lightweight, cool and refreshed! Low irritation skin therapy added with hamamelis virginiana extract, instead of menthol that can caused irritation!"

" Do you know that it has a snail slime extract contained! It has been known that snail keepers, when get damaged in skin have quickly resotred their skin and keep it elastic and clean without any inflammation or side effects. Mucin in snal slime keeps skin moisturized and protects it against harmful materials. Chondroitin, a main property in mucin, is effective for restoring skin and keeps it nourished!"

Wow! I can't wait to try it!

My review!
Smell
Surprisingly, I like the smell a lot! It has a very unique fragrance. Its funny how someone described in her blog that it smells like snail's saliva! And I went, seriously?! hahahah.
Nah, its smell uniquely fresh and it settles down very quickly!

Maybe I don't have a very hyper olfactory sense. So, it didn't affect me that much!

Texture
The texture is very light, not cream based. Very clear as you can see in this picture (sorry that its placed on my middle finger! Hahaha) and I kinda like that its not very oily, as you mostly get from most moisturizing cream.

It blends very well with my skin.
Always remember to the cream on your neck as well! Always massage the cream so that it will blend into the skin!

Overall 
I used it every morning and night! Cos you know, I am very anal about moisturizing my skin, especially in Singapore humid weather! Even though I have generally oily skin on my T-Zone area, but I religiously splatter my face with moisturizer as to lock in the moisture!
The BIG picture on the right is officially edited! I hoped after wearing it for sometime, my skin will have a very smooth and exude radiance! Hahaha. So no need to edit!
So far, I've used it for nearly a week now. I must say, I like the product very much! No problems with acne what so ever! (ppheeww...) cos I have quite sensitive skin! And though I have technically oily skin, but it works well with my daily activity where I just need to wipe it with tissue. The pic above is not edited, but I have the support of very good strong light! My skin is not that flawless.

Now this is edited! By the time I finished using New Snail + EGF repairing gel cream, I hoped my skin will need lesser editing and able to glow in pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment