Monday, November 12, 2012

Maxim Contact Lens

So I've purchased the Maxim Contact Lens, the blue box series (Big Eyes) in kiwi and hazel!

My sis had influenced me to take care of my eyes and she constantly nagged of the "dangers" of wearing circle lens though I have to admit, I was more interested in what Maxim contact lens have to offer.

I guessed, one of the genuine reasons why I purchased them was because I needed to have an impulsive act of shopping with no particular reasons what so ever! Hehehe..

I tried to look around for any offers because apparently, the optical shop where my sis made her purchase cost about $24 per box and $46 if you grab 2 boxes! So, here I was planning to have my hair trimmed and I was making my way to Hougang One (in Singapore) and passed this shop, i Observation Houste Pte. Ltd at #01-11 and they had MAXIM colored lens, and what do you know, I was greeted with a smile and the sale person (optometrist) was extremely nice and helpful!

So I queried about the price of the Blue Box series and they quote $20.00 per box (currently on PROMOTION people!!!), and I went, OKAY, I will grab 2 boxes from you guys, NO hesitation at ALL... though I was hesitated on which brown should I grab - its either the hazel or cocoa.


Prior to that, I was already doing research on my own and I saw the comparison between these 2 colors, though I have to admit, I will rather opt for the "cocoa" since it looks much lighter compared to the hazel, but I guessed, since I will be out on hospital placement this January, I will rather go on a safer side and chose hazel. I don't want to make unnecessary attention to myself when I am seeing my patients.

I haven't try it yet! I will definitely open the kiwi next week! Can't wait to show off my new kiwi lens from Maxim Colored Lens!

Aniways, for those who are interested in Maxim Orange Box (bigger color eyes), they cost $25 per box!... :D


And Lee Donghae from Super Junior is the official spokesperson for Maxim Contact Lens. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment