Sunday, November 4, 2012

Swiss Apple Overnight Skin Renewal Serum

I decided to treat myself with retail therapy. Actually, I didn't intend to buy anything till I noticed that Watsons' has its buy their 10 worth of $2.00 products and get 1 item for FREE. Love that sale! So I decided to look for items that its worth buying, and this serum caught my eyes!

Original price was at $32.00 and it was slashed to $2!... SO CHEAP! OMG! I thought there made a mistake and I even proceed to the counter to check! NOPE, they are not kidding you! Its $2 freaking dollars!
What the product says?
When should I use Swiss Apple Overnight Renewal Serum?
Use in the evening as part of your daily skincare routine. Significant results can be expected in just 4 weeks due to the unique ability of the PhytoCellTec apple cells, helping to minimise the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles for a smoother, younger-looking complexion.

What are the benefits?
Swiss Apple Overnight Renewal Serum works while you sleep, when the skin is most receptive to repair, leaving it feeling intensely moisturised and regenerate in the morning. 


Their active ingredients are PhytoCellTec, Vitamin E, Argan oil and Pro-Vitamin B5! And you know how much I LOVE my VITAMIN E! Vitamin E protects against free radicals, environmental pollutants and the ageing effects of the sun!

So I bought 3 bottles, 2 for myself and one of the other 1/2. I have used it for 4 days already!
My review!

I love the smell and the texture is very light. Not too oily and is easily absorb! I used it with my night cream. The only thing I felt was missing is when I wake up the next morning. When I used Lancome (used to), I remembered using the serum in the night and waking up with a very fresh looking face and my skin is so supple and when I washed my face in the morning, it feels so much younger!

I don't get that "same" feeling with this serum! Maybe its still new. :)) So how do I used it? I will pump 2 times and gently massage my face and neck and making sure that the serum is fully absorbed onto my skin, then I will apply my night cream!
I realised that if I washed my face in the morning and it appeared very dull and lifeless, I will pump 1 time of the serum and massage it on my face! It actually give a much radiant and fresh looked after! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment