Friday, November 23, 2012

Geo Nudy Soul vs Maxim Colors Contact

Korean brands of Contact Lens!
So we have the famous GEO medical lens vs quite a new product Maxim Colors Contact.
Both from South Korea and of course, Geo medical lens have been around and have built a solid reputation.
Where else Maxim Colors have been making its way in the Asian market, especially in Thailand where its one of the most popular colored contact lens there!


Since I've both of them and had tried them on, I realised both of them are quite similar especially in color! At first when I was wearing them, I couldn't really tell what's the MAJOR difference of these 2 lenses.


The only concrete and visible evidence is that Maxim Colored Contact lens are more vibrant and the color is slightly lighter and a bit opaque, compare to Geo Nudy soul which is very much subtle and softer in color. Really, I couldn't really tell the difference that much!

Honestly, if you ask me now, I can't really tell which ones are my favorite, but I have to say since Maxim Contact Lens in Kiwi comes with a degree, I have no choice but to declare it a WINNER, because Geo Nudy Soul in Kiwi currently has no power (plano) and like I've mentioned earlier, I don't really like my colored lens in plano or with no degree cos its very blurry for me.

So I always bought my lens with a (-0.5) degree.


Maxim Colored Lens (blue box, Big Eyes edition), Kiwi

VERSUS 





Geo Nudy Soul, Kiwi


Hard to tell isn't it? ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment