Sunday, May 26, 2013

Geo Circle Lens from Korea!

So I believed Geo Nudy Soul is quite the latest range that has come out from the Geo Medical Contact Lens family because I don't see much reviews or write ups from these models.

Last year, I won a contest (courtesy from http://softlens-shop.blogspot.sg/) Thanks dear!
And I've decided to try Geo Nudy Soul - in Choco Brown (AN A44). I thought I will be starting my working adult life that soon, so I was hoping to have a colored lens that its not too obvious and in your face.


So this is what it looks like in the promotion ads. Its hard to find reviews for these lenses. Even youtube does not have any features on Geo Nudy Soul series. So when I got these babies way back in January 2013, I was so excited when I saw the color!


It looks very light now doesn't it! I always wanted to have a lighter shade of brown for my dark eyes. Let's go on with the specification.

Series: Geo Nudy Soul
Brand: Geo Medical
Diameter: 14.2
B.C: 8.6
Water: 38%

Though these lenses stated that its "yearly" ones, but I don't think its yearly. Cos I had those in kiwi green (check out my reviews) and I only used it for about 2 months or so. SO I DOUBT its a yearly brand.

Just like the kiwi green, its comfortable and I can wear it for more than 7 hours daily without my eyes feeling dry. But for color wise, I am not sold! Its not as light as I want it to be!


When I take photos, it does not appear too obvious, unless its a close head shot! But I can guarantee that it is very safe work work! You can wear these babies without fearing that your boss or supervisor will keep staring at your eyes and feel something amiss or you will conscious about your eyes being too NOTICEABLE!

My friends noticed the change of my eye colors but its not a very BOLD, dramatic colors like I used to have, like my favourite Maxim Kiwi green or Freshkon Cool green which is very opaque and light!


As for enlargement wise, it works well for me since its 14.2 as my iris is so small! My eyes look instantly bigger, more awake and attractive.

SO YES! I will highly recommend these babies if you are working and you do not want to have your bosses or supervisors staring at your eyes, or you feel subconscious about how you would look.

It does not have a super ENLARGING circle lens effect, but to me, I don't need those. SO if you are looking for those doll eyed, huge enlargement, these ARE NOT for you.

Does it look natural looking? Not if someone is in your personal space. From far, it looks okay. The pattern is quite subtle, but like I've mentioned, the color is not that light to begin with.

Will I purchase these again? Probably not! Cos I prefer a much lighter color. Still trying to find the right "brown" pair of colored lens which suit my skin tone.

1 comment:

  1. Anorthosis | Ford edge titanium for sale - India
    Anorthosis black titanium rings | Ford tube supplier edge titanium is made in ray ban titanium India. It cost of titanium has a unique design and is a durable, lightweight and durable titanium ore aluminum-finished

    ReplyDelete